Monday, August 3, 2009

my junior high school; my friends, my life, my home, my brightness, my eyes, my home, my heart, my soul, my EVERYTHING

no one can change you
no one can understand me like the way you did
I'm nothing without you friends
I need you like I can't live without the lights of the sun
and all of you are my sun

I need you, you are all I ever needed more and more
The true friend is a friend who always remember what they ever did together
and true friend is a friend who never ever wanna let their friends gone
I miss you, I miss all the things we did together
I really miss all the parts with all of you friends
I miss the time we spent together and if I could replay it I should to stop it and I don't wanna play it again because I just want you all
I don't wanna somebody else

I wanna stop the time when I don't wanna let you go
when I feel comfort all around you
You're all the best part of me
if without you all I've losing my best, I'm not the best anymore..
Come to me please, I need to be all around you :'(
When the time comes, I wanna hug and I'll never let you go
I'll remember you all my friends, in the deep of my heart until the day I die :'(

LOVE YA,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment